In order to qualify for a summer internship you must:
1. Be a current junior or senior.
2. Have a valid Driver's License or ID.
3. Have access to reliable transportation.
4. Have a checking account in YOUR NAME before starting work.
5. Have a resume. See Mrs. Rodgers if you need help with your resume.
6. After applying, you MUST attend the Community Mock Interviews on March 29th.
CLICK APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY!
February 17- March 18: Online Application is Open to Students
March 14-18: Internship Parent/Student Informational Meeting
March 25: Student Professional Business Training Seminar
March 23: Community Mock Interviews
March 30- April 15: Interview with Potential Employer (you will receive your interview date & time from Mrs. Rodgers if the employer chooses to interview you.)
April 22: You will know if you are chosen for the internship. (Mrs. Rodgers will contact you.)
May 6: Internship Connect Day (For those students chosen for an internship.)
June 6- June 30: Internship Work Days