In order to qualify for a summer internship you must:
1. Be a current junior or senior.
2. Have a valid Driver's License or ID.
3. Have access to reliable transportation.
4. Have a checking account in YOUR NAME before starting work.
5. Have a resume. See Mrs. Rodgers if you need help with your resume.
6. After applying, you MUST attend the Community Mock Interviews on March 17th at 3:30 PM at Cypress Auditorium.
CLICK APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY!
MCPSS Internship Timeline
Open Application Period (Please submit your application via the Application Form Link above.)
April 13-17, 2020 Employer will contact you for an interview.
April 22, 2020 Employer will contact school with student selection. Your Academy Specialist will contact you if you have been chosen.
May 26, 2020 or after Internship Work Days *Minimum of 4 days per week.
Internship Job Descriptions
- Riverview Hotel Steward
- The Original Oyster House Salad Prep
- The Original Oyster House Line Cook
- The Original Oyster House Host
- The Original Oyster House Dishwasher
- The Original Oyster House Busser
- MCPSS Network TV
- MCPSS IT
- MCPSS Human Resources Division
- Battle House Hotel Steward
- Battle House Hotel Spa Reservationist
- Battle House Hotel Prep Cook
- Battle House Hotel Host/ Hostess
- Battle House Dining Room Attendant
- MCPSS Facilities
- Riverview Hotel Prep Cook
- Riverview Hotel Host/ Hostess
- Harper Techonologies, LLC.
- USS Battleship Special Events
- MCPSS Business Division
- USS Battleship Retail
- MCPSS Transportation
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab